Your Warning and Tribute Opening Soon

Hey guys, first off I want to thank some special people for helping and supporting me, and most of all following my rules. I have one issue and I am going to explain this only once. I have a rule it says no spamming, and I am sorry but I do have spamming on this site. I hate being mean but it has to stop. Fansites, you can post links. I am fine with that. However I have had a few comments on my tagboard with links I cannot approve of. If you people think that by complimenting my site you will get free ads then your wrong. I let it go once, but I am not letting it continue. I have deleted the tagboard, but do not worry special people, you can comment on my blog posts, I will set it up soon, only with my approval. I pretty sure teens/tweens/kids aren't interested in cookware , so why have links to it on a site like mine? It is sad this point has came.

Also I should have a tribute open soon. It will be a better place, and will have a ton of new stuff I am positive Sara fans will love. I apologize for lack of updates.

Sunday, March 7, 2010

Sara Diamond and NMD at DisneyLand
























































All,expect Camille, she is sick. Get well soon! I am only posting the one's that feature Sara. Uploaded by Alissa. Sara looks so much like my sister in these pictures....it's so odd! They could past as twins almost! LOL. They're preview size,so click each to see actual size. Icons are coming!
So sorry,i was busy yesterday and couldn't post in time!




















No comments:

Post a Comment